phone and tablets

Phones and Tablets

Why I Went Into Blogging

Why I Went Into Blogging?

As a passionate writer, I asked myself; How can I reach out to the world (through blogging)? How can I teach individuals across the world on things they know, but feel less concern for them? How can I advise couples, families, boys and girls, on things that affects them most? How can I teach people on the easiest way to be happy always?

I tried social networking like; Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. Though it worked for me, but I wasn't satisfied with it. So i carried out further research, asked different questions, and I got little/or unsatisfied answers.

I went on Google search engines, asked thesame question; funny right? (If you are eager to know something, you will go extra mile, that was what I did; asking questions). It was my research on Google search engines, I got to know about blogging, etc.

What is Blogging?

According to English dictionary; Blogging simply means a website that allows users to reflect, share opinions and discuss on various topics in an online journals. Also letting readers comment on their post.

Examples of blogging/or forms of blogging, includes-:

a) Business blog

b) News blogs

c) Entertainment blogs

d) Kiddies blogs

e) Social/or interactive blogs

f) Personal blogs, etc.

Yes! I exclaimed, I have my answers, but how can I go about blogging? I asked myself again. This led me to go on different researches, it wasn't easy, for me.

At my research processes, I discovered and got blogging ideas from a blogger, Empresseudorah; founder and owner of empresseudorah.com (who's a writer of both lifestyle, health, beauty and inspirations), her blogging contents triggered me alot. At last, I got an idea on blogging, through empresseudorah.com.

Immediately I went into blogging, and started writing on different things (detailed/and real information) which my readers and other visitors to my blog/or website would love and what will inspire my readers and change them for good. I also wrote on contents that would be useful and helpful to bloggers, both old and new.

I also wrote on blog inspirational contents, which I labelled "Foods for thoughts" in one of my blogs, named "Tkhowcom".

I said to myself; " I will create different blogs, that would focus on a particular purpose". This led me to the creation of the following blogs-:

Blogs I created and their purpose-:

1. Sainthcom-: This blog was designed to talk about my country's (Nigeria) affairs and the different problems and solutions of my country.

2. Catholicdoctriness.com-: This blog, focuses on Catholic affairs and it's teachings.

3. Tkhow.com-: This blog, teaches on Softwares, Technologies (electronics, gadgets and phones), Inspirations which I labelled "Foods for thoughts".

What are my goals as a blogger?

It is common to some bloggers, some goes into blogging simply to make cool cash, some for fun, some for entertainment, some for education (which I fell on).

Yes, you can make money through blogging, through adverts, affiliate programs, etc. But what about your audience/or readers on your blogs/or websites?

My goals-:

i) My number goal as a blogger, is simply to provide real articulated write ups, as well as to provide solutions and answers to Internet users/or readers to their asked questions.

ii) Also to direct my audience on the fastest way to get what they need and where to get them (my audience in need of the purchase of either electronics, gadgets/or laptops and phones, and all other needs).

iii) Also my goal as an inspirational writer/or blogger is to educate and give advice to my audience about life.

I give thanks to God, that through blogging, I have indeed profer reasonable help to different people across the world.

This question I leave for you, "What's your main purpose/or aims of starting your current business?".

I wish to hear from you through the comment box.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Computing Category

Other post

Things to do on your site, so as to rank top on google search engine?

How to upload videos, Audios, and Pictures to your blog post, on Blogger

How to Monetize my Website Using Jumia Affiliate Marketing

How to carryout manual recording on your Dstv explora 2 decoder

Full specification of Servo K07 Bluetooth pen smartphone

How to use the new fetch as google tool in google webmaster

How I created a locally made helicopter that lifts using a plastic rubber.

HOW TO CATEGORIES POSTS IN YOUR WORDPRESS SITE

HOW TO SELL YOUR DOMAIN IN GODADDY.COM

Full Techno Camon X specific features (full specifications) ​